Objects to use:
Used for people with kidney failure, diabetes, hypertension, glomerulonephritis, kidney stones, lupus, use of kidney toxic drugs … to prevent kidney failure.
Salvia miltiorrhiza, cao Hoàng k?, Gardenia jasminoides Ellis, Aquilaria malaccensis, Wolfiporia extensa, Orthosiphon aristatus, Plantago major, Ganodermataceae…
Helps to protect and improve kidney function, slow the progression of kidney failure, reduce the need for dialysis in patients with kidney failure.
– Prevent the development of kidney failure from patients with risky conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, glomerulonephritis, kidney stones, use of kidney toxic drugs.
Supports management of symptoms and complications of renal failure such as edema, frequent urination, increased creatinine or proteinuria.
Dosage & Administration:
– Support for the disease: twice a day, 1 tablet.
– Treatment support: 2 times a day, 2 – 3 tablets.
– It should be taken before meals 30 minutes or after eating 1 hour.
– It should be used in continuous batches from 3 to 6 months to get the best results.
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.